Free of charge to current St. Olaf students, the University of Minnesota Health Careers Center offers useful short courses aimed at helping you with applying to health professional programs at the University of Minnesota or anywhere else in the country. The workshops include:
- Personal statements for a health program
- Interviewing for a health program
- Planning for medical school
- Pathways to public health
- Global ambassadors for patient safety
Oles will need to enter their St. Olaf user name and password in order to access the modules, and then will create a guest account through the University of Minnesota.