Utility Failures

All utility failures (power outages, lack of water, lack of heat, etc.) that occur during normal business hours should be reported immediately to Facilities at x3280. Utility failures occurring after hours should be reported to Public Safety at x3666. Public Safety will initiate a response by the appropriate college employees to address the issue.

Active Shooter/Hostile Intruder

Bomb Threats

Campus Closing/Late Start Procedure

Criminal Activity Reporting


Gas Leaks, Fumes and Vapors

Hazardous Materials

Important Phone Numbers

Person of Concern

Medical Emergencies

Severe Weather

Utility Failures