Tightrope is the system that runs the digital TV displays hanging in Buntrock Commons and other buildings. This is a great way to get the word out about your event or service without posting paper flyers.
Tightrope posting guidelines
- Event advertisements need to be listed in Presence before they will be made live on Tightrope.
- Announcements will only be posted within two weeks of the event and only one posting is allowed per each event.
- Only St. Olaf community members may post on Tightrope about campus-specific initiatives or events.
- No inappropriate language or images will be approved. Verbose messages or grammatical errors will be returned for revision.
- All postings must be in accordance with College policy.
Requesting a Tightrope account
To request an account on Tightrope, send an email email@example.com. Your regular St. Olaf account does not work with Tightrope. Once you receive a response, you will be able to log in to Tightrope.