Instructions for completing the Alert Driving Course Online
Submissions for the Alert Driving course will be completed weekly on Wednesdays.
Contact the Finance Office (x3016) for more information.
- Complete the MVR Request Form and mail it to the Administrator, Anita Aase (x3016) at TOH130F.
- The Administrator will check your driving record to make sure there are no serious traffic violations. (California, Washington, New Hampshire, Maryland, and Pennsylvania residents must supply their own DMV record.)
- You will receive an email from Educational and Institutional Insurance Administrators containing the information, log-in, and password you need to begin the AlertDriving online course.
- Once you have completed the course a confirmation email will be sent to you and to the Administrator as to whether or not you have completed the course successfully.
- Upon successful completion of the course the Administrator will submit your name to the list of authorized campus drivers at which time you may begin driving campus vehicles.