People change careers an average of 8-10 times during their lifetime!
In other words, there is no one right answer to the question, “What will my career be after I graduate?” Think about your first career after college as Step 1 in a lifelong journey.
To help you think about careers, explore links below:
- Frequently asked questions from people reflecting on careers
- Websites with great information about career
- What can I do with a major in…?
- I might be interested in a career in….
- Trying out roles and careers while you are still in college
- Find internships, research, shadowing, and other experiences
- Leverage professional associations to explore industries