What is Ole Law + Policy?
Ole Law and Policy is an event designed to connect St. Olaf alumni, parents, friends of the college, faculty and students with one another.
Students are bussed from the Hill to the event, and from the moment they arrive until the moment they leave they are busy networking, making connections, and learning as much as they can about the various policy roles, legal specialties and types of organizations represented by those in attendance.
What to expect?
- Conversation and connections among St. Olaf alumni, students, friends of the college, faculty and staff
- “Pop-up” speakers and guided discussion
- Remarks by St. Olaf President David R. Anderson ’74
- An opportunity to share your experiences with students who are interested in the law and policy
- Food and beverages will be served at 5:30 p.m. with an alumni happy hour at 7 p.m.
- A fun and enjoyable evening