You can share a job or internship opportunity with St. Olaf students in two ways:
After your position has been submitted, it will be approved by our office.
Piper Center staff will review and post to Handshake for you.
For opportunities requiring experience, post on Ole Connect, our alumni job board.
Additional information for posting directly to Handshake:
- Develop a position description to clearly convey all of the information that students will need to consider and apply for your position. Refer to our template to help you draft your position description: Microsoft Word Version | Google Doc Version
- Log in to your account on Handshake. If you do not have an account, you will need to first register and then join your organization (instructions can be found here). If your organization does not have an account, you can create a company profile after logging into your account.
- Once logged in, you will be able to search for St. Olaf using the “Search Schools” tab located in the upper right of your screen and request approval (see further instructions here). After your organization has been approved, you can post jobs on our database, view previous postings, and perform other functions.
- To post jobs, click on “Job Templates” from the left-hand navigation bar, choose “New Job” on the top right-hand corner and fill in the categories as completely as possible (instructions on these categories can be found here). To view previous postings, click on “Job Postings” on the left-hand navigation bar.
- If you are a St. Olaf alumnus/a and have posted an opportunity for current Oles, please send us an email to let us know.
If you have questions, please contact us at:
|The Piper Center for Vocation and Career
St. Olaf College | Tomson Hall 270
1500 St. Olaf Ave
Northfield, MN 55057