Interviewing in person gives you an opportunity to connect with the interviewer and organization in person. The tips below will help you make the most of this opportunity.
- How do you make sure that you know where your interview is taking place?
- When do you arrive for your interview, and what do you do once you’re there?
- How do you handle the first part of your interview, the “introduction”?
- How do you handle the second part of your interview, “the body?”
- How do you handle the third part of your interview, “the close?”
Please review the tips below for additional help and support:
- How do you handle shaking hands and making eye contact?
- How do you respond to questions?
- How do you handle difficult questions?
- What is “small talk,” and how do you handle it?
- How do you connect with the interviewer?