All Business Office forms, as well as a list of the most commonly used account numbers, can be found on this web site. The forms on this web site are the only forms that will be accepted in the Business Office. Please do not alter them in any way.
The complete Lawson number must be on all accounting forms submitted to the Business Office. This number should include the company, unit, and account (xxx–xxxxx–xxxxx). If the complete Lawson number is not on the form, we may have to send it back to you, which could delay the processing.
You may find Accounting Policies and Procedures, the Quick Reference Guide – Policy Reminders Cheat Sheet, some of the Most Frequently Used Accounts, and a Cheat Sheet for Accounting Period listed here helpful.
- Accounts Payable Payment Request
- Accounts Payable Direct Deposit Form – must be submitted through our secure document exchange using your St. Olaf email.
- MN Sales Tax Exempt Certificate
- ST3 MN Certificate of Exemption – Blank
- ST3 Certificate of Exemption – Signed
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number & Certification – BLANK
- W-9 (Signed) Taxpayer IDN & Certification – ST. OLAF
- Advance Return Form
- Department Event Cash Advance Request Form
- Employee Cash Advance Request Form
- Int’l Studies & CLL Approver Advance Return Form
- Receipt Template
- Student Organization Cash Advance Request Form
- Cellular Phone Allowance Request Form
- Expense Reimbursement Form – (online fill-in form)
- Mileage Reimbursement For Commuters Form
- Authorization for Automatic Rent Deduction
- Payment-Authorization-Form – must be submitted through our secure document exchange using your St. Olaf email.
- Stipend Request Form
- Tuition Payroll Deduction
- W-4 Federal
- W-4 Minnesota
- Gift and Prize Card Form
- Student Accounts Refund Request – (online through SIS)
- Student Organization Forms
- Student Stipend Request Form